Please note that my blog has shifted to new home see you there
Please note that my blog has shifted to new home see you there
How do you serve your clients? What’s your objective at the end of the day? Is it generating business out of the client’s pockets? Or to make more sales via word of mouth and references?
Certainly you are running your company keeping long run profitability in mind. The ultimate solution should be like how much value (ROI+sales+rankings and more) we are actually creating for the client. So it is essential to keep your clients happy so that they are gonna refer their business partners and networks to your for complete digital marketing solution. Most importantly, as digital marketing is a long process, so client renewal rate should be high enough (once again dependent on happiness and trust) to keep the cash flow intact.
Understanding the need of the clients:
The problem areas while addressing clients need:
What should we do?
Things to keep in mind when you go for a client call:
I have got a new connection on Friday last and opted for a payment bill. But the distributor told me that they cannot generate bills for the blue book, gas oven, installation charge, inspection charge etc. They just show me that these are the prices. Deducting all the prices, they will generate bill for the remaining balance. They took a total of INR 5200 from me and they delivered gas pipe, oven, nob etc. But I didnt got the bill. Why so, is it the norm or what? Kindly explain.
1. If someone do not need the oven why he is forced to take the oven? What is the process. If it is mandatory to take the oven, then I would say there is some problem within the system. The company should think on this.
2. they delivered the Gas cylinder on yesterday but Gas is leaking from the cylinder. I called up the distributor but there is no answer. Who will be responsible for this? And what abt my loss due to the service?
3. When I opted for a Bill they asked me that I have to pay the service tax amounting to Rs. 380 more. Is it justified?
4. First they told me that I have to pay 5600 INR and they will provide me a better Oven. But when I insist on 5200 they provide me a low quality I guess Oven. But many of the clients they are pushing the same. Why so? Also they told me that there is only one such low quality oven (within 5200) But I saw there were plenty. There is some mismatch and customers are getting cheated on this.
Would love to here you http://indane.co.in/contact.php
Note: The feedback form is not working on the site.
1. High quality natural Links: We will have to be more creative in getting in context natural links. As Guest Posts are becoming stereotype job, we have to explore the viral content strategy. But again, viral content strategy is not possible with the smaller projects.
2. Challenges with quality and informative content: As Google is trying hard to build a rich information hub to beat wikipedia and local third party search results, it is important to send more and more signals to google that your website is full of resources.
4. Quality Checks: We have started checking quality of Links, Contents and Onpage. Below quality deliverable not at all accepted. Also we are checking whether team members are meeting the monthly targets or not. Targets actually bring down the total cost of content, links etc.
5.Schema.org: We are trying to implement this http://schema.org/docs/full.html for few of the projects to be there in the search engines data as structured data. This will help the clients data like Events, products, recipes, reviews and videos The schema markup that is added to the code of a web page signals to search engines that a certain page is about a particular item (i.e. person, place, product, video, recipe, etc.). By providing this information through the markup, search engines can better understand the content of web pages and therefore provide more relevant, useful results for users.
“The European Organization for Nuclear Research (French: Organisation européenne pour la recherche nucléaire), known as CERN or Cern is an international organization whose purpose is to operate the world’s largest particle physics laboratory, in the northwest suburbs of Geneva on the Franco–Swiss border (46°14′3″N 6°3′19″E). Established in 1954, the organization has 20 European member states.
The term CERN is also used to refer to the laboratory, which employs just under 2,400 full-time employees and hosts some 10,000 visiting scientists and engineers, representing 608 universities and research facilities and 113 nationalities.
CERN’s main function is to provide the particle accelerators and other infrastructure needed for high-energy physics research. Numerous experiments have been constructed at CERN by international collaborations to make use of them. It is also the birthplace of the World Wide Web. The main site at Meyrin also has a large computer centre containing very powerful data-processing facilities primarily for experimental data analysis and, because of the need to make them available to researchers elsewhere, has historically been a major wide area networking hub.” — Wikipedia
Most of us especially the common men came to know about the CERN and its activities due to the research on Gods particle. This is the most debated topic from the last few years.
The terms Internet and World Wide Web are often used in everyday speech without much distinction. However, the Internet and the World Wide Web are not one and the same. The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks. In contrast, the Web is one of the services that runs on the Internet. Viewing a web page on the World Wide Web normally begins either by typing the URL of the page into a web browser or by following a hyperlink to that page or resource. The web browser then initiates a series of communication messages, behind the scenes, in order to fetch and display it. Web is an application running on the internet.
Digital marketing is all about market the knowledge base around a product, sharing information on that, gathering fan-followers and thus producing a market for the product and services. If WWW is the super-highway of channelizing information, then obviously digital marketing is the inseparable part of WWW. Without the web we won’t be able to reach or let the information travel to the target audience or via internet.
“Digital marketing is the use of internet connected devices to engage a customer with online advertising in order to promote products and services. Internet connected devices are those such as web browsers, smart phones and game consoles. As technology develops more devices become able of internet browsing and the digital marketing potential that comes with it.” – Wikipedia
Not only the Digital Marketing, the modern business as well do largely dependent on the internet and thus on WWW. In April 2010, India experienced a decrease in overall internet connectivity speed due to the Fibre Cut at SEA-ME-WE 4 undersea submarine cable system which connects South East Asia and Europe. In the year 2008 too, there was a similar issue with the whole country waiting for Internet Bandwidth which was lost due to International undersea cable network breakage. In 2011, A report from JP Morgan forecasted that e-commerce revenue will grow to $680 billion worldwide up 18.9 percent from 2010 revenue. Online retail commerce in the U.S. alone will grow 13.2 percent to $187 billion. J.P. Morgan anticipates that global e-commerce revenue will hit a whopping $963 billion by 2013. One can easily understand the loss took place due to this connectivity problem in online business.
Thought it would be great if I can increase the sales process to the local medicine shops. I suggested the plan to one of the local medicine shops in my locality.
In India, its a normal practice to take medicines asking the local shop owners as they are near to doctor..in fact in India we all are so. okay just kidding. Most of the medical stores are run by men. You can hardly see woman to run a medical store. Thats a normal thing in India. Usually whenever we do have some problems we ask the store owner to suggest some medicine and accordingly we take those. Even if men having troubles in covered areas, they hardly hesitate to ask the medicine shop owner. But think for a while, if women have some problems in their covered areas, they hardly approach to the men store owners and ask for medicines. In that case either they ask to the family or they do the medication on their own.
The problem in India is that we are habituated in taking medicines (in regular fever, headache, cold etc) thinking that Oh no I have to go to the doctors, ok once again have to spend money etc. And most of the population is poor and cannot afford regular visits to doctors. Its preferable to ask the medicine shop owners.
I suggested my local medicine shop owner to have a lady (may be his mother, sister, or near relative) who is comfortable with medications and overall ideas (actually practice makes perfect). Am sure lot of women will approach to the lady (its quite comfortable to express) and thus sales will rise.
You need to design an e-learning module for a stock broking company. Target audiences are wannabe and seasoned day traders. Content is about serious technical stuffs on how to cut loss on a wrong trade. Module would be web-based. Challenges are to make it,
3. Interactive, and
4. Device independent.
Jscript is an antique piece of app-oriented language used primarily for writing small web-based applications. Earlier people used to call it Mocha. Some of its inherent features make it particularly useful language for graphical presentations on web.
1. It offers extremely low latency compared to Flash and other graphical options. Reason is it works on client end. So, you don’t end up overworking your server every time your website faces extra traffic.
2. JS does not require third-party plugins like Flash. So, your customers or prospects don’t get irked by plugin requests. We believe latency is the most powerful detractor for any web-based e-learning module.
3. You don’t need any proprietary software to work with Jscript, unlike Flash and similar tools. Simple HTML processors are fine enough.
4. JS Syntaxes are pretty simple to deal with as they are as good as common English language.
5. You can even reach out to iOS device owners. Flash is not workable on iPhone or iPad.
6. You can easily implement touch screen applicability within your module unlike Flash based modules. You just need to include few events like, ontouchmove and ontouchstart within the module.
7. You can easily fiddle with JS Charts and tweak it to your preference.
8. You get a range of chart styles to choose from. So, you are almost free to choose any style you want for your web-based e-learning module. Flash too offers a rich library on charts however they are not device independent at this moment.
The growing focus on QR Code on part of the mobile marketers and advertisers will be influential enough to the website developers and Digital Marketers as well.
While you scan the 2D code all the information you can fetch about the website and the related businesses. This is also useful for the small and mid sized businesses as those might not have the capabilities to run the SEO campaign. They can generate the QR code for the business and make it available as a display ad campaign. This is quite true for other brands as well.
Google, Bing and Yahoo would be interested in showing the QR code in their display network and the cost of the display will function same as pay per load OR pay per 1000 load. Even the desktop and the laptop or the Ipad device users can scan the same code and collect the information.
The QR Code will open a complete new door for the search marketers and they also have to think of ways to optimise the QR code according to the landing page among all the relevant QR codes available. The Search Engines also get benefited as more and more businesses will come for display purpose around the world.
Are you ready for the Qr Code Display?