If somebody commits a nuisance intentionally, say before leaving a job, the organization authority can spread the bad reputation or do an anti-propaganda campaign against the employee. This must go against the employee as far as the reputation is concerned. A social media reputation would in turn be reflected in even losing a job.
HR managers are more and more proactive in checking the activities of a potential employee through the social Medias. His/her behavior is clear through the social media involvement.
The nuisances could be in forms of:
- Transfer of confidential information of parent company to its competitors
- Deletion of database
- Data theft
- Misbehavior with the colleagues and/or to the female employees
- Polluting the company culture thus producing negative productivity
- Negative Influence
- Snatching the existing employees to the newly joined company
- Monetary scam
- Depletion of company assets (tangible and intangible)
- Spreading wrong word of mouth
What’s your Move the Happiness Reservoirs?