How the art of logistic and supply chain thus the role of a virtual storehouse could become a part and parcel of a website? Has anyone have the idea? Me too its a birds eye view.
After analysing the traffic bounce rate from the customer conversion page (Goal), one could draw the pattern and the path of user experience as to how smoothly the traffic moves from one page to another… and at last to the goal page. Surely we have to keep in mind the lesser clicks aspect while travelling through an website. Depending on the diagram, we are able to place the products and services to a perfect place. Here comes the question of Logistics and supply chain of products. At each stage how one user is behaving and the picking style of services. We may need a virtual warehouse of products from which timely delivery of services could be possible using the traffic visiting path.
The hitting point is that, no structure is perfect and needs modification to the upper side from time to time as generation by generation we are heading towards a higher intelligence trajectory. What is seemingly perfect may not remain so, after couple of years. Social and economic factors have great influence on the web behavior. So as the human development index. A product store house will serve as a do it yourself kind of thing. Its better to let the users be aware of the availability of such a storehouse. Let them pick the product. Analyse the route. Then again work on your strategy.
Observation and accordingly the analysis of the behavior are the prime strength behind a successful SEO campaign. Whether be it the guidance to the content team, or the link building team, the SEO manager would have to engage himself in a continuous process of website analysis, market (related to the product of the website) analysis, algorithm study, web strategy (marketing) building, web usability study and so on.
1. Start with the basic procedure to optimise/marketise (organic) the site. One way link building, blogging, 3 way reciprocal etc.
2. Study the content as to how the search engines catch keyphrases and keywords. Generally in, the, to, of (prepositions and interjections) these words become redundant in the search phrase and engines do not provide values to these. What to do?
3. While writing content, ask the content team to include lesser and lesser no. of prepositions and interjection (but not violating the actual meaning) to the article/ content.
4. Keyword rich content is ready.
5. Try out web usability to convert the traffic. This will take some time to implement as study is quite necessary about the placement of the product or information.
6. Have a close look to the Link Building process. Study the competitors website, backlinks, contents and other related aspects.
5. If you have any Finance related website, you could include a latest news box. In that box put daily updated news for the industry in an analysis form. Ex: An interest rate cut could influence the sell of auto, home products, loans etc. So news tracking would one of the prime task to the SEO manager.
6. Articles should be unique as well as analytical to the extent that layman visitors could understand. Some data would serve the icing on the cake.
7. Different search engines have different algorithm (though the base is the same). So another job is to study and observe the algorithm. And this research could be implemented for individual pages as well.
8. Now-a-days search becomes more personal from Websites to Blogs to Local search to Mobile. You need to change the strategy accordingly.