Sometimes as an Entrepreneur you face difficulties in managing people with respect to communication. Whatever you are communicating, things aren’t falling in place. Either the followers are not willing to carry the task or having different bindings. This becomes acute enough when you are in search of a true leader. Basically in-house communication (among the peer groups and management) is quite important to keep alive the charm of togetherness, the energy level and finally the team spirit.
I have few suggestions following the architecture of participation, as to how one can increase the quality communication within the organisation.
1. Use in-house forums or #Facebook Discussion board to interact among the groups, among the teams and people.
2. Discussions would incorporate all round activities so that employees from all walks of life can participate.
3. Try to share resources and knowledge base for all even if they are not interested (as some people do not want to grow).
4. To increase people performance, take help of motivational presentations, trainings, Films etc. This also increase the performance as well as the communication (through the discussion GOOD or BAD).
5. Do whatever u can, use the grey cells and be polite in your approach while targeting the audience.
6. Design your HR policies accordingly (in-house 360 degree).
This is one of the challenges that SMEs do face.